Saturday, December 18, 2010

Trying

December 18 – Try
What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn’t go for it? (Author: Kaileen Elise)

More than anything I want to try really being open ... however painful that may be.

I want to try not to be overly helpful to anyone but myself. Sure that this sounds awful, but it's not really.

I want to try to have more fun and worry less about everything.

This is clearly all off the top of my head ... still working on a paper, so there is only so much brain power left for other things...


1 comment:

  1. I have come to see that part of not feeling I was being open enough, or open at all, was the self-censoring... by this I mean, spending too much time tamping down myself whenever I assumed that my true self would not be acceptable.

    I am done with that ... take me as I am.

    If it is not ok with you, then it truly must be your problem. Note the defensiveness.

    So far it has not been a problem at all... if anything it is actually helping me actualize KNOWN.

    Imagine that ... being open, true to myself and it makes me KNOWN.

    LOVE IT...

    ReplyDelete