Wednesday, December 22, 2010

travel: remembering and wishing

December 22 – Travel
How did you travel in 2010? How and/or where would you like to travel next year? (Author: Tara Hunt)

started the year driving from Oxnard to Oakland, to wine country and back to Oxnard and then all the way back to Albuquerque. My car was tired, so was I, but I had a lot of wine and a wine refrigerator on the way


a lot of trips to Santa Fe to visit the archives

SoCal for my brother's 50th birthday

Quick trip to Oberlin for a conference

a month of all over the place ... fly to Oakland, drive to Tahoe, train to Oxnard, back to Oakland, drive to Fort Jones and the cabin (check the archives), to Oregon, drive back to Oakland, Gilroy, back to Oxnard and the Albuquerque on the train

more trips to Santa Fe, for work, for music, for spa days

SoCal for Malibu half marathon, Thanksgiving and now Christmas

In 2011, I will go to NYC, ticket already booked; and then to Nashville, already booked... and back to Albuquerque.

I am plotting a trip to Bensalem, PA ... garden spot? no... more archive work...

Haven't decided on a run yet ... so who knows where I will travel to for that

Las Vegas in May for Sade? Still waiting for the confirmation

Maybe Oberlin again in June?

AAA in Montreal in November if all goes as planned...new city for me!

I can't predict much more than that... but I would like to get a trip to Oakland in ... and wine country

1 comment:

  1. So, Oberlin is out, it's now Princeton which pretty much confirms being able to do the Bensalem work. I hope...

    And I am seriously trying to get to the second weekend of barrel tasting... it is decadent to even consider, two weeks into the semester, I already am plotting needing the break.

    ReplyDelete