Monday, December 20, 2010

intentions, manifestations, banishing fear

December 20 – Beyond Avoidance What should you have done this year but didn’t because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?) (Author: Jake Nickell)

I feel a little like groundhog day with some of these prompts ... didn't I just write what I was going to do ... I guess I didn't mention these were challenging for me ... things that I have been too scared or worried or unsure or too busy or otherwise deterred from doing?

Again, then...
dance like no one is watching
be whimsical and tender
smile when I see something that tickles me
enjoy every moment, even if it is a painful moment
be present
not regret
just be...

I am intending very much to do these things...

No comments:

Post a Comment