Saturday, December 11, 2010

behind, again

December 10 – Wisdom Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)
It's a wonder, really, that I am not more behind here .... though I guess you could say that I make up for it being behind in writing my papers.

I have two more to go ... and though I have done an awful lot of research, once again I feel as though I still need to do a ton more. The goal for today is to just write and worry about what I don't know tomorrow...but to take a break from writing at some point to do a little reading.

Wisdom ... what I have learned from life this year is that it is important to be flexible, which I guess is another way to say, open, or maybe present.

Part of that is to listen ... and being able to listen is a function of not crowding your mind with plans and regret and recriminations. I am still fighting with it. It is too easy to go there and never hear what the universe is trying to tell you.

The life coach gave me this prompt to work on every day:
The wisdom of the universe...

I am ashamed (there goes that regret again) that I have not worked on it once since she assigned it to me ... months ago.

On the other hand, we haven't had time to meet either, and life has been carrying on just as it would.

It is one of the tasks I hope to get on when the papers are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment