Saturday, February 19, 2011

Tenderness, part 3?

I guess this is just going to be an ongoing theme, so I might as well get used to the fact that *tenderness* is going to be the

Many bloggers I read have posted stuff about and by Brene Brown. And I have resisted... don't ask me why except that her honesty did really scare me the first time, but now that I am learning to live vulnerability, I am loving that very same honesty.

She is raw and open and vulnerable and honest and what she says is right on.

Thanks to Claudia for pushing me to listen to BB again.

Enjoy! If you don't want to listen/watch, and prefer to work with the interactive transcript, here it is.


I will be writing more about this... I continue to view the piece and meditate on the lessons, both what we do to avoid vulnerability and what we can do to become the wholehearted people Brene describes.

Blessings and compassion to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment