Monday, February 07, 2011

back to life, back to reality

Sometimes you are just sad, and you need to cry.
But every time I feel that way, I get scared. I worry that it means that I am slipping back into the black hole. You know that awful abyss... that place I thought I might never claw my way out of... but, then again, it didn't actually take that long.

Oh, and the bad dreams are not helping.

Well, maybe they are...in a sober way, they put into perspective the kind of struggle my soul is currently engaging.

Vulnerability may be what I desire: right now I call it *known*, but it doesn't make the bitter pill any easier to swallow.

Sometimes people who wish the best for others suffer when others are treated badly. Or at least not the way they believe they are treating others. But, tomorrow is another day...


Photo credits: I have no excuse, but I have yet to take my camera out of its bag... these are from a trip on the train between Oxnard and Oakland, my two favorite O-towns. I have to admit, though, that I really love the juxtaposition of the scorched earth and the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment