Wednesday, February 09, 2011

happy



I like happy cows. I like them in real life, like this one, that you see driving down the highway. I like them in a burger ... who needs all the neurosis in the unhappy cows?

These cows were particularly happy because they live near the ocean ... and have beautiful vistas. And look quizzically at passers by like me who want to take their picture. They have no idea they are the subject of an ad campaign.

Thanks to the snow day, I caught an Oprah episode where the entire staff was challenged, but not required, to go vegan for a week.

It was interesting given a piece a fb friend posted that morning about how bacon is the gateway meat for lapsed vegetarians. I commented that those folks haven't watched enough "Babe" to consider more carefully their food choices.

Someone responded angrily, but I am not sure if at my comment or the article. But I think it is important to consider where your food comes from regardless of what you decide to eat.

Okay, I am rambling now. Back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment