Thursday, September 15, 2011

mmm

I might have to give up my considerable crush and admiration for George Clooney if he keeps dating women who get younger and younger.

Seriously... I have said it before and I will say it again.

The only thing that could make George Clooney hotter is if he would date someone his own age. [Look at that picture, now imagine: HOTTER.  It is possible, I am imagining it right now.]

I am not saying it is easy to find a hot person your age that you want to date and not marry ... I mean, it took me a long, long time to find anyone my age attractive... so, I feel George on that.  But if you try, you can do it.  I believe in you, George.

He can keep to his non-marrying ways.  I am okay with that. 

I am not sure who I would put him with ... I would like it to be that hot 48 year old that you see at the grocery store and think, how the hell?

Of course, if she weren't already involved with someone, I would introduce him to Sade.  Because at 50 she is HOTTER than most 25 year olds.  And that is a fact.  She is not the marrying kind either, so in that way they would be perfect for each other.  Maybe if he were with someone his own age who wasn't the marrying kind then he wouldn't need a flavor of the month (not fair, since he was with the last one a while, but you know what I mean).

No comments:

Post a Comment