Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Time Out


When I left fb, I did feel a little like I was disconnected from the Borg. However, it was well worth it. I don't miss the incessant chattering. Besides, plenty of other people are still on it, and I get the digest version of whatever my friends, the ones who I actually interact with in person or by phone, think is interesting or important.

People tell me all the time that they don't know how to get off of fb. And it is true that the folks over at fb aren't trying to make it easy.

So, even though I am already deactivated (no, I did not completely erase my fb presence), I found this article on how to disconnect from social network sites super interesting and useful!

Enjoy...and take a time out from the chatter whenever you want!

Photo credit: me, fancy camera, NM Sky...

No comments:

Post a Comment