Monday, August 08, 2011

This Is NOT Cheating, I Swear

I am thinking ahead to how hard it is going to be with spotty technology to keep the blog updated.

I promise...there are two super long blogposts about this summer that are waiting to come out, and another that is too afraid to see the light of day, but it might just work out.

In any case, these are some bloggers who you need to visit, as Madonna would croon, for inspiration:

superhero -- I love her! Truly, madly, deeply... she keeps me going in many ways.

I was turned on to these ladies through the superhero. Even though I don't always feel their posts, or sometimes they make me turn around inside a couple of times, I am always glad I read them:

boho girl
jenlemen

In the web constellation that is the superhero's extended bloggy family, I also found this lovely lady. I am truly inspired by her to do the 100 steps walk with the camera before the end of the summer... preferably not on the hottest day of the year, but, then again, you can't always get what you want. [I am linking you the post I keep as unread as long as I can, you know, for inspiration.]

If those ladies are a little too mommy or too new agey or too whatever, try these ladies:

one of my besties, with the wildest mind...
I covet every thing this woman makes, but I love it all the more reading about her process, go figure... check out her etsy store too. [The second link is the ring I covet the most... If I were to EVER marry again, that would be the engagement ring I would need to have!]

Last, but certainly not least, I don't know how I came across this woman, but she is NO JOKE, and I love her. She writes about using social media; her research focuses on teens/youth and how they use social media. Everything she writes is insightful, thoughtful and thought-provoking at the same time. It's not light reading, but it's a wonderful ride. I hope you love her, too!

While you read this, I am chained to the computer making a living working for the evil empire. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment