Friday, August 19, 2011

Trying to Catch a Deluge in a Paper Cup

This feels like the longest week ever... and there is still one day to get through.

Perhaps it is for the best considering the next sixteen weeks will be much like this one ... teaching two classes and working 10 more hours on the other job; finishing up the oral history project as a gift to my professor; and generally trying to have a life...


And life marches on... looking forward to the last weekend of semi freedom.  I will plunge deep into work despite it being my that last free weekend.  Hopefully I will feel inspired to be dedicated and motivated for the semester. 

Happy Friday to you ... whatever you are doing and however you are feeling.

(Oh, brownie points for identifying the title's reference... No one has claimed previously offered bonus points.)

Photo credit: me, fancy camera, Squaw Valley, CA... June 2010 on the mini hike.  I have an obsession with trying to capture running water on film.  [Shaking my head] Something akin to trying to hold water in your cupped hand.  Hope springs eternal.

2 comments:

  1. any solid crowded house fan should know the answer to this title reference...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?! Glad you stepped in and clarified... I was getting worried.

    ReplyDelete