Monday, November 01, 2010

uh huh

I just submitted the first of two funding proposals that are due in the span of 22 days ... not to mention the fact that I also have 3 research papers due in what feels like two days ... really, not due until end of the semester, but need a draft for one on the 17th and for another shortly after that... ah well... this little victory is worth of celebration.

After I pushed the submit button, it said CONGRATULATIONS ... but it didn't yell it. I think it would have been appropriate. It is after all four hours early, almost. And it sets me up to have the next one done in very short order.

The picture is of Shasta. It's here because 1) it's lovely and magical and 2) it reminds me of the "little people" that were a book I was reading for a class last week.

Hope you like it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment