Friday, November 05, 2010

Now, that is a look

I wish I had a camera... you will just have to use your imagination.

Black hair under black hat, black wife beater, okay, black tank top, black blazer, black pants and black boots … of course, black shades and talking on the cell phone. I couldn't tell, but I am putting money on black. Wanted him to get into a black car, but I am watching him pass by all of them … he's busy dialing that phone again.

Imagine also the swagger.

When I first saw him, he was leading a woman, hand at her lower back, through the parking lot and talking to her in what I am sure was a low voice so she had to incline even closer to him, head cocked to the side.

On the way back, he was talking on the phone in that same imaginary low voice. I am not sure he does well alone. He kept thinking of what other calls he needed to make. He went from gigolo/Lothario to wheeler-dealer.

Of course, all of this was in my head... you are welcome to make up your own scenario with the visual description provided.

Talk amongst yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment