Thursday, October 27, 2011

yesterday...

...one of the horoscope that says it's for me said this:
Letting yourself be emotionally exposed is difficult, but you can do it -- and you should do it. Your bravery has been proved to other people many times over, but have you proved it to yourself? Someone close to you wants to know more about your inner thoughts, and this person wants the truth. Don't try to candy-coat your feelings in an effort to make them more palatable. You have to let them all spill out -- don't edit a single word. 
I am not sure if it is accurate.

It is true that in order to lead the boot campers through our morning and afternoon talks, I often have to dig deep into my personal experience.

They are a good group... fairly dedicated, and for the most part, close to being done.  They are over-achievers... and not super flexible in terms of being vulnerable.

So, there I am, every morning, and afternoon, revealing my achilles' heal, my tender spots, my open wounds.

I guess if it helps then it is worth it.

Perhaps it is the reason why I am so irritated by those who are not dedicated, not willing to take responsibility for their slackness.

Maybe those people just irritate me.

Maybe I live my life more exposed than I realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment