Thursday, October 06, 2011

RIP

From NYTimes.com
When a co-worker asked me how I felt about a new CEO at apple back in august, I said that I thought it meant Steve Jobs was dying.  I guess, then, I wasn't surprised.  But it is still sad.  I hope he felt accomplished in the end.  He certainly was an intense, complex and brilliant guy.

It is important to enjoy life while we have it. May Mr. Jobs rest in peace and my his family take refuge in the knowledge that his physical pain has ceased.

The links above are from two different sources... always fun to see how different news outlets represent lives.
Some interesting differences:
-how the Apple got its name
-the way his personality is portrayed in one where the other focuses on the secrecy and difficulty of getting info about his personal life.
-the birth of the company... one barely deigns to name Wozniak.
-the use of Mr.

No comments:

Post a Comment