Monday, October 24, 2011

Jewels

I am sharing these jewels with you in part because I haven't shared links in a while, but also because I am, once again, jammed to the gills with work.

I enjoyed these stories on my study breaks... hope you like them.

We don't often get to hear this side of the story ... we are often more inspiring, influencing, and/or motivating than we know.

I hope this line convinces you to read this article:  "After all the commemorations on the 10th anniversary of Sept. 11, there is a story left to tell."  We need more forgiveness in our world.

And if we can't have forgiveness, how about some redemption? I love this story.

There are many days when I wonder if I spend my days in vain ... seeing this district actually take on the A-G curriculum is like a little water in the drought, but it is also hope.  Sadly they didn't make these moves while I was still inside of this initiative, but I have to believe we laid the groundwork.

And we all need some humility sometimes as hard as it is to reach for in some situations. This lady is a rockstar and I want to read her book!

I will end with this because it is like the best bittersweet chocolate you have ever tasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment