Monday, October 17, 2011

argh ugh...

I am not meaning to sound like a pirate... but rather a frustrated graduate student.

Picture me, head in hands, at the same table since 3:00 pm... the paper I am "revising" has swelled from four pages to eleven and I have yet to address the comments on the last three pages of the original document.

Then picture the four other papers waiting to be revised.

And then the stack of student work (it's virtual because it is actually all on the screen) that needs to be corrected and recorded tonight.

Oh... and the class lecture and activities that need to be planned for tomorrow... and, and, and ...

Instead, I am packing it in for dinner and a study break to watch House.  Oh, and I will switch gears and compassionately grade student work ... until I can't take it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment