Friday, July 29, 2011

My journal says...

...so many beautiful and inspiring things. I am more than 50 pages in to the writing boot camp and barely have words left for this day.

So I offer you some New Mexico clouds and other people's words.

Happy Friday and almost end of July (WOW how did that happen?!)

Have the courage of your desire.
- George R. Gissing


Give all to love.
Obey your heart.
-R. W. Emerson


Either do not attempt at all,
or go through with it.
-Ovid

[that Ovid, I hope he really said all these things!]
Passion is what you need
to be good,
an unforgiving passion.
- David Easton

photo credits: me, fancy camera on Monday, July 18, 2011 from the McDonald's parking lot in Grants, NM. You see that last one has a little sign of civilization so you know I took these photos. I didn't swipe them from someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment