Wednesday, July 13, 2011

anything but this...

Straight from the hell of job search. So, yesterday I spent some five or six hours writing cover letters for jobs I don't want. Being in search of a job, any job, is actually harder than applying for a job that I do want.

Five applications went out ... five more are waiting and another five back up, last ditch efforts.

I need chocolate or a massage or both and some time in the hot tub. Alas, I have no money for such treats.

I only had another four or five hours of other work ahead after finishing those applications! Well, more than that, but I was running out of hours in the day.

Maybe I will get that job and then I can treat myself to something...and perhaps later this week I can get back to those drafts and post something some what more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment