Wednesday, April 06, 2011

scenes from the lost reel

You can find some very interesting things when you dig through a bag that has been collecting treasures. My father has a ton of boxes like this in the garage, no telling what we might find if we looked through them.

Turns out that I had a little camera that was hiding in the trunk of my car.

And in it were some pictures from my first week in Albuquerque.

Here are a few of the gems.

A little friend I found on my front door several days in a row:


Some shots from atop the Sandias ... thanks to the tram that took me and C there when she was visiting...


Only one week in, and I was already hooked on the skies!



And already fascinated with the summer storms:

The really good news is that now I have a little camera to take with when I don't want to lug the big beauty. Um...I already had it, I just didn't know where it is, so I guess I should restate... now I KNOW where it is... well, sort of, I kind of left it in California when I was there, but my parents have pledged to bring it out when they come out for GRADUATION. That's another story altogether, it's just around the corner.

And I have more photos to share...soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment