Wednesday, April 13, 2011

remember that great idea ...

I had about collecting all the weird fb like strings of words I was sometimes thinking ...

well, I don't know if it is the lack of sleep or the crazy amount of work that I am trying to do ... or the information overload or overdrive, but I am thinking like that again.

So, sorry... here it is, essentially one evening studying at my usual spot:

Appreciating the beauty of the play list … every song is one of your favorites!

But also missing the spontaneity of hearing some great song you haven't heard in a long while…

I need to know how many calories I am burning while using the brain cells. Some, right?

If I am going to live at sb, shouldn’t I just come in my pjs and bring my blankie?

I get to watch a lot of "checking out" techniques at the sb. It's somewhat oddly comforting to see that men ogle men just as blatantly as they do women. Yeah, meats are in the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment