Friday, April 01, 2011

round up... week and weekend?

This is a truly fascinating piece on eating disorders in the not-so-young. Ask me about that later, I think I have a hidden treatise on it in my brain.

Love this piece about a Dodger fan taking a stand against a bully of an owner. Another reason why I love LA... (ask me how I feel when I get back, but I almost always enjoy time there) when did folks in NY ever stand up to their bully?

I laughed out loud ... no, I will absolutely not be writing this in texting language despite its being added to the dictionary. All of the fear of the brown tide, and this prof breaks it down, "Race is a pigment of your imagination." Give it a listen, it's short and sweet.

AHA... the first line of this article is: "Facebook friends might not be that friendly..." It is short and sweet (or salty) depending on your views of their survey results. I laughed quietly to myself at the airport. Everyone thought I was crazy, what's new. Put that in your fb status.

Oh my.... I could not resist. Cancer Survivor Turns Medication into Jewelry. The headline was super grabby, but the rest of the story is equally compelling... and there is a video, which I didn't watch, because even if video is the future of the internet, I am not going to be strong-armed into watching a video when I am trying to read the paper! PAPER, not tv... get it?! Oh, ok, just read it.

I am sure there is more ... but I didn't have time to update it.

No comments:

Post a Comment