Friday, March 11, 2011

Ultimate Random

I think I am going to start a new "sport" called ultimate random where you dump all the thoughts that run through my head ... until I learn how to stop thinking in 120 words segments.

I am ready for spring and to prove that I have been dressing inappropriately as though it were 60 degrees when I wake up. Ready, ready, ready for spring.
While you are reading this, I am waking up in Oakland... ahhh... vacation, or at least, sort of vacation. Anything that include barrel tasting in the wine country has to be vacation, right?

I don't know if I will have room to pack the camera, or if I will have time to write. I will be working on my draft and reading the scholarship applications. But mostly, I will be drinking wine and visiting with friends.

I guess I should have written visiting with friends and drinking wine... I guess it tells you something about how badly I need the vacation.

Don't worry, it will barely be warm in Oakland and it will probably be raining... but the warmth will come through the friends (and wine ... there's a theme to this post afterall).

Happy Spring Break... back next week if not sooner depending on my drinking engagements.

No comments:

Post a Comment