Monday, March 07, 2011

some news

I guess I can't really help myself...these are those that you can call the weekend round up.

Something about the teachers, the unions and how to make the deficit go away.

I loved this interview with Harvey Weinstein, and I really want to see that movie.

I hope that this news article is a harbinger of the future, but I am fearful that it is only hopeful thinking.

Then there is this piece about the impending food shortage. I am not trying to say I buy into the whole conspiracy theory... but I do believe that our reality check, like that of the rest of the world, will come through food.

I used to explore the river bottom when I was kid, and get in trouble for it... so I could not help but share this article.

I am not even going to read any more newspapers before this posts. I swear. I have to do WORK. And work at 6:30 MST or is it MDT? Who knows anymore... I am living for the weekend when I will be back in California.

A taste (Sonoma County the last time I got to barrel tasting):

No comments:

Post a Comment