Thursday, March 24, 2011

Swagger

From the seen at sb journal ... from the archives because I am supposed to be writing my paper right now...

Swagger just walked in and sat down in front of me. Good thing I was already packing to leave.

I don't know if I can do the scene justice. Swagger is that thing you know when you see it but perhaps the description looks slightly different depending on who is writing it.

He walked in like he owned the joint and surveyed his kingdom with a sweep of his head, entire body engaged in looking "handsome" and "winning."

I enjoy a particular kind of swagger as much as the next girl. I like it particularly in the body of a firefighter and not so much in the body of a police officer.

This guy, though, made me want to run out of the building and wash my hands... something too slippery about this guy.

And then the woman he was meeting walked in ... she hugged him like her life depended on it and I could sense how long and hard she has been working at getting this guy to do more than f*ck her.

Sleazy in the body of a rejected fashion model. I wish I could be more precise, it was more of a feeling than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment