Saturday, January 15, 2011

yesterday

...I wrote a post about practicing a new way of being ...

I didn't mention the times I did not quite make it to the emotional place I desire ...

it's irrelevant actually because I lived those moments, too

I meant to write about sending an email ... like a message in a bottle because I knew it would not be immediately answered... but really not a message in a bottle because I know the addressee will receive it and read it

I just can't control how it will be received or what reactions it will provoke

and that is what I was thinking about, but not writing about, when I told you about the car and the dead battery and the coping ... but it was a good example I could fully exhibit.

waiting... and hoping and BELIEVING

I am plotting time to get out with the camera and take new pictures to include on the blog ... for now...these busy, productive beings inspire and amaze me:

2 comments:

  1. Too bad they all must die! Die! Die! Oh wait, they're not in the house. Carry on.

    Yep, achievement and not making it are both part of the journey. Damn journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily for me ... those lovely little busy beings don't want to come in my house...
    and yes, that damn journey, soldiering on...

    ReplyDelete