Friday, January 07, 2011

Soundtrack of Life?

Sometimes, you wake up in the morning with some lyrics in your head... maybe, even if with the accompanying music.

Don't ask me why, because I just don't know, this is what I woke up to this morning:



I do love Boy George, though.

See for yourself.

Happy Friday ... goodbye NYC, hello Nashville.

UPDATE:
Perhaps the song was meant to presage the first real travel snafu... Stuck at laguardia where my flight will be too delayed to reach connection on time. Thanks for the heads up southwest.

Yeah... And after the grand tour of manhattan on the shuttle, I prefer to wait for a friend to pick me up than endure another endless ride through with shuttle driver.

Flight rebooked for tomorrow and plotting how to not lug my bags with me all over creation.

It's all good... More time to do work for money. A little journalling and I did get three blog posts substantially drafted on the shuttle.

Kept me from wanting to yell and scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment