Monday, June 07, 2010

Technical Updates

1) computer virus much worse than I thought. I decided with the tech (Jason) that it would be more worthwhile to spend three or four hundred (yes you read that correctly) on a new netbook than to fix this one. But then in further discussion we decided that it was actually better to partition my mac, use the already installed boot camp and make my mac a magic pc. Two hundred dollars later, it works and I don't need to contemplate carrying two computers in order to be able to work. Now I need to get the ninety back from the virus protection people.

2) my camera arrived today!! I just got through the putting on of the strap and lens and setting the battery to charge. But I an ready to play tomorrow in Santa Fe.

3) there isn't really a three except that without the itouch my life would be incomplete. I am ready for verizon to get the iPhone.



No comments:

Post a Comment