Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Santa Fe style

So, I did it. I found starbucks staff that is unattentive to rude outside of NYC. To be fair, I have never experienced rude staff in NYC. I only imagined that is where one would find them if they existed.

But, no, you can find then right here in Santa Fe. Along with the woman who wanted to run me down in the crosswalk.

The other day, I noted that fantasy heritage had one thing right. See sign below.

In Spain you would most definitely find plenty of this kind of sign. However more people would follow the instructions.

I was almost heartened to see so many people breaking the rules. But then I noted most of them were conventioneers, not locals. And, then, I came to starbucks and I learned the ugly truth.

In the defense of the franchise only one of the three behind the counter was rude. Though I didn't speak to the third. The second even tried to remedy the situation.

Location:E San Francisco St,Santa Fe,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment