Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Santa Fe Pics

I practiced with the new camera in Santa Fe ... sometime earlier this month. Here are some photos from those days...I haven't figured out how to crop the photos. I wanted to do that with this one until I realized that the graffiti on the side is a nice part of the composition.
Testing out the zoom feature, but, again, I have not figured out how to play with the photos yet...
Took an interest in tiles...

And then in signs


it was maybe more than an interest, more like an obsession

I actually did take a picture of the statue that went with this sign, one of these days, I will post that picture, but probably on the other blog, because technically, it was "research."

This caught my eye while I was sitting in the plaza imagining my grandmother's life in the boarding school, and enjoying my lunch...

As I was walking around the plaza, I noticed these planes, left behind by some young tourists?There are more to come ... hope you enjoyed these while I am taking a few more on the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment