Monday, June 14, 2010

4:30am

My body has a strange fixation with 4:30am right now.

No matter what tine I go to bed or how much I have had to drink the few hours before, my eyes pop open at 4:30am. My body seems ready to go for that planned run whether I have had any sleep or am still drunk or wobbly.

I resist. But to no avail. The good news: I made it out for the run before I hit the airport.

I would feel more virtuous, but I did have that ice cream last night. I was an antojo from the start of the day, so I just gave in

First leg of vagabond tour complete now. Two planes and one van ride later, I am at Oberlin with wi-fi!

Five planes in five days is off to a fine start. Now out to the humidity calling my name.

Location:Sunport Blvd,Albuquerque,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment