Saturday, June 05, 2010

A smile grows

when I see the hot balloons rising in the sky on my morning runs.

sharing a good morning with my fellow joggers.

at the sight of sprinklers on a very hot day.

when the conejitos scamper out of my way as I make the loop around the field.

when I run past the honey suckle and take a deep breath in!!

as I imagine the lizards are running with me on the canal.

Just some of what makes my morning runs enjoyable.


Location:Historic U.S. 66,Albuquerque,United States

1 comment:

  1. For me it was always the smell of orange blossoms. Still a favorite to this day. That's when I ran outdoors. The last time I was on a jogging kick, it was with a treadmill. So boring, I know.

    I love that "Sixteen Candles" is your fave, too. Never gets old!

    ReplyDelete