Wednesday, November 11, 2009

out of steam

I was feeling pretty good about how easy it has been to post something up every day.... and today I hit the brick wall. It's like I imagine it would be if I ran full marathons instead of half marathons and I had just reached mile 20 -- with only 6 miles looming ahead, well, the little engine feels out of steam just as I am reaching the last hill.

Ah... ok, that was a little more dramatic than it needed to be. As I told a classmate today, "que exagerado!"

So, it's Wednesday -- a day I barely make it to and through each week -- need to work on getting things done earlier, I know, I know... and it's Veteran's Day.

I should be more inspired. But I am just exhausted.

I have been simmering on a few posts that are in my draft folder... I promise to get right back on them tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment