Tuesday, November 10, 2009

hmmm

I am buried under tons of reading and papers that will not write themselves -- no matter how much I cajole them.

So, this is it for tonight... my list of to do's before my head can hit the pillow (note the hour)

Read and analyze and prepare a presentation for class tomorrow on this.

Proof read the exam I am supposed to give to students on Thursday and Friday; note I only had to write 15 prospective items for this test -- last time only two of mine made it in there.... and too many errors made it in as well -- so I am putting my serious proof reader hat on for this.

If I have time .... (HAHAHAHA)
find quotes for paper that is two weeks late
read for project one
read for project two
start cleaning -- in preparation for the furniture delivery on THURSDAY -- did I mention I finally bought furniture?! no more sitting on the floor or the beach chairs for me or guests!!

there is more but why pretend that I am going to get it all (I wrote ANY but erased it) done...

I am so tired already - just thinking about it.

Also wondering if my tummy ache is stressed induced...

No comments:

Post a Comment