Thursday, July 24, 2008

Word from Universe

July 24, 2008 -- Aquarius (1/20-2/18)
Your recent attempts to catch the eye of that certain someone haven't been as successful as you had hoped they would be, and it's time to realize that you should move on. The more energy you waste on someone who isn't responsive, the less energy you have to start discovering new interests. Your life is about way more than having a relationship or getting someone to notice you. Think more about pleasing yourself right now -- and less about pleasing others.

Exactly what I have been thinking... many outings planned for the weekend that will be pleasing to me, don't care about everyone else!

2 comments:

  1. please yourself? is the universe telling you to masturbate? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I screwed up my last comment. Anyway, I love horoscopes. Now I need to know what Pisces are supposed to do this weekend!

    ReplyDelete