Tuesday, September 10, 2013

World Suicide Prevention Day - late entry ....

I saw the note that it was world suicide prevention day ... and said a little prayer for my cousin and my aunt and my cousin's dad and all of those who loved him so much ... and I thought, it's private. Don't post about it.

And then I read this.  She says it so much better than I could.  So read it.  It will be worth your time.

We have had so much loss this year, and the one hope I cling to is that I no longer wander in the darkness that whispers that leaving this world will solve the problem.

It has been such a long, hard struggle ... and I can't remember exactly when I realized that I never had to go there again.

I know that in the face of loss in the last past 12 months, I have whispered in my own ear, "Live!"

May we all hear the angels whispering life.


Bosque Trail, 2013



1 comment: