Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Lately ... no news is good news

My life is such of late that I haven't even been able to bring myself to share any news articles or anything else.

This afternoon, seeking refuge from my own reading, I found this article and felt the need to share it.

It is the story of 28 farm workers and 4 flight crew who lost their lives over the central valley on a flight meant to deport those farm workers to Mexico. 

It is heartbreaking and heart warming at the same time ... read it to the end.  That is what got me.

May they all rest in peace.

My news...
this week I wrestled with demons, and no one won and no one lost.
some days the grief seems harder to bear and other days it is the crushing weight of responsibility that makes me bend.
in lucid moments I understand that I am not responsible for others' feelings, grief, recovery, etc.

They say it will get better ... I keep waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment