Monday, September 23, 2013

Team Will

So, thanks to my friends' hulu+ subscription, I am rewatching all of The Good Wife as I edit papers and wash dishes and do my neck exercises (that is to say when I am not doing other work).

I have decided again, that I am Team Will ... regardless of how hot Chris Noth might be... Alicia should be with Will, no question about it... obviously, this is not a consequential revelation.

Just how I am dealing with all of the pressure and stress: *watching* shows where I already know what will happen as background noise.  I have to keep the mind from having the time or inclination to think about anything other than work.  Those other thoughts inevitably are rabbit holes from which I do not emerge unscathed.

In any case, love this show, and well worth the re-watching exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment