Monday, November 28, 2011

Which is your favorite muppet?

I always have to clarify ... I have a favorite monster from Sesame Street (Grover, of course).

But then when it comes to the muppets, the MUPPETS, then I have to decide between Kermie, who doesn't love Kermie?  And Beeker...and Animal...and Gonzo.



I might have to say that Gonzo is my favorite ... I mean, the chickens can't be wrong about him, right?

It isn't actually fair to have to choose... there are muppets for every feeling: Fozzie (everyone needs a really bad joke every now and again), The Hecklers (I am sure they have real names, I never learned them), the Swedish Chef!

One thing is sure, The Rainbow Connection is the best song ever sung by a frog, or The Frog as he is referred to so often in the new movie.


So, who is your favorite?  And don't act like my niece and say that you don't know the muppets because they are not of your era...

No comments:

Post a Comment