Monday, November 14, 2011

want...

My horoscope has been warning me against letting the money in my pocket burn a whole, and yet... I want these:
they're beautiful ... not ugg-like at all
 and versatile... and I was completely convinced by J letting me borrow hers last winter in NY that they will keep my toes warm...
See them here, so you can check out all the angles, and see how ridiculously I am spending my hard earned cash.  Thanks, B., for ordering them on your VIP status! :)

It doesn't help that my feet are cold... on the way to Gallup last week, I had the heater on, my thermals on, wool socks and my calves and feet were still super cold.  When I got out of the car and had to walk, I swear they were too frozen to work properly.

Clearly, I exaggerate.

But it isn't even winter yet... and I have at least three to five more winters to go here.

When I have to pay for the car to get serviced, unavoidable, especially since I have to keep driving the long trek through next May ... that will be a whopper and with little to show for it, except some love for the cute little green car.

Props to my car, by the way, for being such a trooper... I am not sure if it likes going to Gallup once a week, but it drives like it enjoys the scenery and the wind in its non-existent hair.  It shows its age only on the outside with the dents, dings and peeling wing thing on the back.  Where it counts, the car drives like I just got it... not like it is about to be 10 years old!!

So, for Christmas, I guess I am buying these for myself, and wearing them to Montreal... need more warm socks, too...

Oh... and I have been coveting this, too, but I will need to win the lottery for real if I want that one:
in RED [Barcelona Metallic Red]!
Go here to see the colors.

And these are the tangible wants I can write about ...


Want. Need.  Getting...and dreaming. Tis the season ... universe help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment