Thursday, May 06, 2010

hmmm

At the risk of having yet another post eaten by the Internet and the itouch, I will write again.

It's too late to recreate the last one and I forever deleted all the drafts that had been squatting in my account for over six months.

So it's just me, raw, as it were. I am sitting in the Phoenix airport munching on my home packed carrots because, you know, we are boycotting Arizona, but the plane stopped here. And I am hungry. I did buy a brownie in Albuquerque!

Some things I have been fuming quietly about:

People, particularly my people, in New Mexico don't get that the crazy law in Arizona is about us and not the undocumented. So they sit back complacently while others march. A grand total of about 1250 people gathered in the entire state. So, yeah it's sparsely populated, but it is also a majority minority state (as if that weren't the most idiotic phrase).

I guess that's it for now. All I can muster. Back to the books while I wait for this plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment