Saturday, May 01, 2010

bloggable moments

I was on a roll there for a few days and then ... last week of classes, finals and my brother's 50th party started looming a little too large.

But, I wanted to share one thing from my Friday evening at the bar ... no hot man sighting (thankfully), but I did spy a group of people that caught my eye.

They were wearing what can only be called electric blue *matching* t-shirts; on the front there was a large pair of googly eyes and on the back: NOBODY'S STRANGER.

I was describing the crew to my drinking companion, and she asked ... "Nobody's stranger, like nobody is stranger or ..."

I told her she could take her pick... at first I saw two guys and a woman, then I noticed there was another woman buying a beer... there might have been more back at the table (we were at the bar).

I decided that either construction could work ... but the story I made up is that they were a "meet up" group (you know the internet site that hooks up people who want to do like activities and need activity partners). They decided since they go to bars together to get matching t-shirts.... and sell them to new members. That way, whenever they are together, they are nobody's stranger.

And what could be stranger than that anyway??

No comments:

Post a Comment