Saturday, November 29, 2008

Grand Canyon, with the family


With all the traveling -- over 30 hours total driving in seven days -- I forgot to take care of some details for the trip, like getting batteries for my camera. My mother did as well.

Thankfully we were only at the Grand Canyon for the day, so we only had to suffer not taking pictures for a few hours after the batteries died.

Here are Grammie, Poppa and the Mijo before he was taken to look at the "forest" - note no harness yet.





For some reason, we were all fascinated with the rivers and streams in the canyon.


This guy looked up as I was snapping shots, I swear he could here the shutter and looked up in curiosity. In any case, he looked right at us -- and was a great end to the day. Next stop -- DINNER!

No comments:

Post a Comment