Monday, September 08, 2008

Umm, yeah...

There are days when I long for cable... but I am thankful for friends -- especially blogger friends -- who share the wealth.

Thanks X! [Check her out, LOVE HER!)

This is one of those clips that SHOULD be forwarded to everyone in the United States -- everyone registered to vote, that is. After watching this clip, they can vote for whomever they like best, but they will have to justify that desire with true convictions instead of being two-faced liars

And thanks, Jon, for breaking it down, Jersey-style. I cannot believe that the fellas with the journalism degrees hanging on their office walls don't have the balls to call the pundits on their shit. Perhaps they need to grow some.

Oh, and yeah, I finally broke down and donated to Barack... he may not need my money, and I did just lose my job, but, hell, I do want him to be able to say that after the naming of Palin to the McCain ticket that Barack's donations went up...

2 comments:

  1. Another great clip is from the same show where he compares McCain's speech to George Bush's back in the day. I tend to get my news about the Republicans from Jon Stewart and Bill Maher. It's the only way I can digest it without throwing up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm blogging this video immediately. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete