Wednesday, September 17, 2008

my immediate future

I am so excited about being unemployed ... I have been building lists in my mind of what I will do with my new time off -- unfortunately, I have booked so much to do in that "time off" that I am busy nearly every day... hmmm...


some of the things I will do besides the little vacation...

visit the San Francisco Zoo -- been wanting to see the grizzly bear twins for over a year

take advantage of first TUESDAYS!!

revel in FIRST FRIDAYS -- even if no one wants to go with me

take long walks and/or runs in my favorite place

watch Oprah or Ellen or the Newshour depending on my mood!

drink tea at the Starbucks and people watch -- in the middle of the day

explore my neighborhood (broadly speaking)

take the digital camera on a walk!

No comments:

Post a Comment