Monday, September 22, 2008

critters

Have I mentioned that one of my favorite things about vacation is to see WILDLIFE?

Well, it is.

Here are some of the critters I saw and actually got pictures of...

The cutest little lizards I have ever seen... don't ask me why I was obsessed with the smallest!

this one is a little where is waldo/lizard, look carefully, it's there.

more where's lizard:

the most bizarre fly or bee? with a gorgeous red streak:

fabulous snail:

Candid shot of one of the island singers:

Battle scarred fish, I call him The Survivor. A little later, after it got too dark to take photos of the water, a ray came by to say hi as did a starfish... almost like snorkeling, but without having to get my face wet.

We didn't see any of the endangered Puerto Rican Parrots while in the rain forest, but we did see these Monk Parrots... who apparently like to hang out at the Bacardi plant!

Sorry to say that I didn't get close to any of the coquies...maybe next time.

1 comment: