Thursday, September 25, 2008

inspiration

I have several drafts of posts that I really want to write, not to mention the drafts of the personal statement that must be finished this weekend... and yet I did not write today.

Just now, as I am procrastinating about going to bed (how can I be the queen of procrastinating even to the point that I don't just go to bed?!) -- I am reading through the blogs that I might have missed earlier today.

As luck would have it, there were some... and this one was speaking directly to me.

It is the perfect ending to my first free day all week... how is an unemployed person so booked up?? Well, today I slept in (AH!), went for a run, ate a lovely lunch, talked to my turtle, went to wine country with a friend to pick up shipments (yum) -- had free ice cream at ColdStone Creamery -- and got a lesson on flirting.

Thanks to Andrea, my day is now complete with inspiration and motivation for tomorrow and Saturday and Sunday.

I hope you all had at least as good a day as mine!

2 comments:

  1. You make unemployment sound so enticing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not every day is that glamorous.... but I do get to have all day pj days and wander around my neighborhood a fair amount. I just can't buy anything!

    ReplyDelete