Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Gone Fishin...

So, this evening I head out on a great trek to Puerto Rico ... it's a free ticket, so it's quite the itinerary... night flight to Chicago -- four or five hours later, weather permitting in the Caribbean, another flight to San Juan, Puerto Rico.


A few days sacrificing for a friend by attending a lawyer's conference at a resort. Yes, folks, this is really a terrific hardship, but I am a good friend, so I am willing to do it.


Next, we will brave the weather to vagabond around the island visiting her friends and relatives and hanging out in her apartment in San Juan.

After eating, drinking, dancing, site seeing and whatever else we can squeeze in ... I will attempt to return to California via Washington DC (free ticket, remember) where I will have to stay over and then back to the Bay.

I have been hording a few posts that I just couldn't manage to either type or finish or publish or whatever to keep you busy while I am away.

Hopefully I have learned something from my last photographic forays and will have some pics to share upon my return.

I don't know about you, but I think this is an excellent way to start my unemployment -- oh yeah, did I mention that my contract ended today and it was not renewed?

No comments:

Post a Comment