Saturday, September 20, 2008

change is good

I have been considering changing the look of the blog for a while, but I haven't had the time or the energy... not that I have more energy now, but I am procrastinating getting my personal work done, so I decided to take the leap.

I am not really happy with the change yet, maybe it will grow on me?!

Mostly, I want to change the color, so I am studying how to do that...

oh and the font, but that will take more study... we'll see.

In any case, I hear change is good, so I am going to try it.

So, you may see things change daily, that is if you check in daily.

Shameless ploy to get readers? Not sure it can work unless there are already readers...

Happy Saturday, ya'll ... I am off to the farmers to get myself some flowers!

Here are some for you from Puerto Rico:

3 comments:

  1. Flowers? For me? You shouldn't have! :)
    So, is "untitled" your new title?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naw... it's always been titled "Untitled" -- hope you liked the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics! and it was a great experience to see the new green background unfold on my slow ass computer. I'm glad the slowness works to keep me in suspense :-)

    Clau

    ReplyDelete