Friday, June 08, 2012

Back...

I am going to try to come to life on the blog again ... but there will be plenty of news round up (even from "vacation" -quotes to be explained at a later date, when I can say something that doesn't sting me and others) and some posting I drafted on the road (though my ipod app has decided to only hold posts and not to actually post them -- we are communicating about what post means right now -- but I am not sure I am getting through).

There are so many parenthetical explanations necessary -- or not -- in life.

So, I was just thinking, if I were Barack Obama, right now I would be figuring out how to do all the things I promised ... by executive order if necessary... before the election.  What does he have to lose?  Crazy people in Wisconsin want to keep Walker, tea party people are still dressing up and chanting, and around the world, people are demonstrating against what these tea partiers and Walker-ites want us to do to our country.

Take a step, walk into the breach.  Be the president we elected you to be ... there is no appealing to those crazy folks ... do it for us because we did it for you. Believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment